How To Use (Ballin Hoop Product)

Ballin Hoop Director

48 minutes ago, Coffins said:

LMAO

Im still waiting on this update thing to be fixed, I downloaded all troubleshoot files, I deactivated everything. Nothing seems to work. 

I think the fix is:

1) Go to discord and complain about how ridiculous and time consuming these updates are with no heads up on when to expect an update, with the first update being the fix with no problems (expletives encouraged.),

And/or

2) Crack your laptop in half (desktop with sledgehammer) and proceed to throw it out the window as far as one can.  (1 is preferred)

Thank you.

2 hours ago, BallsMagee said:

I think the fix is:

1) Go to discord and complain about how ridiculous and time consuming these updates are with no heads up on when to expect an update, with the first update being the fix with no problems (expletives encouraged.),

And/or

2) Crack your laptop in half (desktop with sledgehammer) and proceed to throw it out the window as far as one can.  (1 is preferred)

Thank you.

these comments killing me bruh fr

Yo guys!  It's working for me now.  I did a cumulative windows update (not sure if it's because of it), had to restart, then the tool opened without update window.

Good luck!

ps. Working at least in mycareer.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2023 at 2:48 PM, BallsMagee said:

Yo guys!  It's working for me now.  I did a cumulative windows update (not sure if it's because of it), had to restart, then the tool opened without update window.

Good luck!

This worked for me. Thanks, buddy!

• 2 weeks later...

On 7/26/2023 at 7:48 PM, BallsMagee said:

Good luck!

How do i download one??

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know how to install the nexus mod? When I install it and I give in the key I got when purchasing it says I should start the software on desktop? It doesn't make sense at all.

I can't get it to work and no-one in support is helping me out. I only bought a limited time key so I hope I get help before it runs out.

Thank you to anyone helping me out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought a year for the all-in-one tool for 2k24.  I put in my code and an 'unhandled exception' box appears and I can't get into the app I purchased.  I should I have learned from last year, but no...

• 1 month later...
On 11/17/2023 at 4:24 PM, Architetto said:

i was banned only for MyCareer match, i didn't even play a single game in rec or park. So, don't waste your money

homie prob used the body mod or was scoring 1000 pts in carreer and suprised he got banned