How To Use (Ballin Hoop Product)

Ballin Hoop Director

2 hours ago, Mikehoopin said:

when i open the tool its says it need to be updated but when i try to update it nothing happens 

Same thing for me 

• Sad 1

On 3/20/2023 at 4:07 AM, Nile said:

I’ve been trying to get help but nobody is responding to me. The dude I need to add on discord for the vc services isn’t adding me back. It’s been over a day and I’ve been trying to contact anyone. I’m hoping this isn’t a scam. I need help ASAP!

Discord added a thing called Message Requests, there is a possibility it is just stuck there because it takes a while to get through the amount of message requests and they dont give notifications, instead just appearing as a ping. There are probably a lot of people requesting VC services too, pretty sure it isn't a scam. Hopefully.

On 2/17/2023 at 7:36 AM, ypkLK said:

it does work. change the delay to whatever you find that works well, and make sure when you shoot just hold the shoot button down. it will stop at the green automatically. also make sure you actually turn the auto greener on and have the right input selected.

How do you change the delay, that option doesn't exist on the All in 1 tool.

On 12/31/2021 at 2:44 PM, Ballin Hoop Director said:

At Ballin Hoop, We provide the best quality and support to our product!

Remember! Our products all require key purchase; BEFORE You download the tools please go to our Shop to get a key!)

First Preparation: 

1) Download and install Microsoft Visual C++ from HERE 

2) Delete any antivirus on your PC, deactivation is not enough 

3) Download Defender Control 1.6 HERE then run it and Disable your Windows Defender 

4) Disable all firewalls network options as shown HERE 

5) Disable "Fast boot" found in power settings. 

6) Please install DirectX End-User Runtime by pressing HERE 

7) Delete FaceIT, ESEA, Vanguard or any other anti-cheat you might have on your PC.

(If our tool is down for updating, we will add compensate time to all the keys!)

Then go to our website (Link) to download the tools

Drag the Application (Extract) from the Winrar file and move it into the desktop and run as ADMIN!

For Aimbot and ESP Wallhack Cheats, we suggest you restart your pc after you play (Just A Suggestion!)

After you open the application, it will automatically update itself to the latest version and now you can use the tool! Stay safe in the game and have fun in the game 💖

If you have any additional issue, reply to this forum and let us know!

how do i get a key for the mods?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2023 at 11:09 AM, Christopher said:

Meanwhile its hard for us Ballin Hoops subscribers to compete because their competition is smoking us. Sad you have to have a cheat to compete. Lookie there.. A poet and didnt know it.

Hiyo!!!

Also, this is a big pile of bullsh*t.  Big.  Pile.

No one answers on support, menu doesnt work, no updates are given, does it mean the menu is DEAD or what?

It frustrating, they disappeared and dont update us. Today I hoped its fixed, file said it need update but again, I run the game, run the menu and nothing on menu work with the game,  PARK isnt working, GREENER isnt working , where can I get help or answer? It's down for long time and no updates! 😞

• Like 1

16 hours ago, zohar4021 said:

No one answers on support, menu doesnt work, no updates are given, does it mean the menu is DEAD or what?

It frustrating, they disappeared and dont update us. Today I hoped its fixed, file said it need update but again, I run the game, run the menu and nothing on menu work with the game,  PARK isnt working, GREENER isnt working , where can I get help or answer? It's down for long time and no updates! 😞

join their discord there is greener and key for it free 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Christopher said:

The support answers me within seconds. They are giving us auto green. I dont check discord so I didnt know. My comment was made out of ignorance.

The All-in-One isn't working

1 hour ago, emel1 said:

The All-in-One isn't working

It isnt workin for me you or anyone else. I was under the impression it was broke and they didnt care but contact customer support and they'll compensate you with auto-green till the Devs figure out a way to make All-in-one undetectable. Im ok with it long as my rivals dont have it either. Just lookin for even ground.

2 hours ago, Sumicu666 said:

23k23 AllinOne is still not working for me. says to update, goes through like it is. then tells me to update again then closes out.

might be your antivirus? worked for me after turned it off