How To Use (Ballin Hoop Product)

Ballin Hoop Director

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone figure out how to update the loader? i just purchased the 2n1 and keep getting the same message i need to update or close. I update but the loader just closes on its own? what is going on?

• Like 1

Update not working, looking at old comments it looks like this has happened a few times in the past and looks like it has lasted more then 1 day each time am i going to be refunded for the time it was down? i paid for a year not 364 days.

Yeah same, i open ticket every day and support doesn't help me at all.

But it's actually unusable for me , every 5-10min the game crash when running BH, no crash at all when i run it whitout BH ... 

The fact is support are very disrepesctful with me .. telling me issue is on my way and closing every ticket whit no help, i feel like they even don't understand what i said in ticket, just copy/past fews sentences and close ... 

Even if issue is on my way ( idk how but still ..) support should tell me what i need to change in setting or idk to fix it .. 

I've provide ID, ScreenShot, Video and every thing they ask me, i showed them Firewall is disable, fast boot too, no anti virus, i run Game first than Run tool as Admin
i also delete NBA.exe to force check from Steam

Or just be honest pls and when feature are detected, let ppl know before they got ban ... 

I try Auto greener and Park tool for a week before update, i got fews crash but was fun, so for new season i bought a All-IN tool for month ( 40$) , and than it's chain crashing ... I ask support and they told me : Yeah dev know features are detected don't use it for now ... thx to tell me this before i got Ban for using MYPOINT ONCE ! 

MyTeam is total disable from new season start ..

Just to be clear, i don't say tool is shit or don't work, but just be honest and let ppl know before sell a detected product ... and pls when customers got trouble like me and others don't say issue is my PC and tool is perfect when it need update ... 

I can wait fews days/weeks waiting for fix, but support have to say it need update instead of taking customers for retarded 

Support told me , im ALONE to getting crash .. we are fews friends using it and they all getting crash like me , open ticket and support keep say : is your PC ... WHen fews days ago all was good ... just here i saw 2 ppl saying it's crashing for them too , with my friends atleast 5 peoples getting crash, probably more...

Pls contact me on discord or forum 

Edited by Oclock

And what about your Warn BOT in discord ? I mean we can't say : Game, Tool, Crash, Reboot ... WTF is wrong ? 

You set it up to discourage ppl open a ticket or something ? 

Imagine how it's easy to explain to supporter team, when they don't understand english and every two words your message are deleted and getting Warn and silence ... lol

sqdsqdsqd.png

Edited by Oclock

On 5/22/2023 at 1:18 PM, Oclock said:

And what about your Warn BOT in discord ? I mean we can't say : Game, Tool, Crash, Reboot ... WTF is wrong ? 

You set it up to discourage ppl open a ticket or something ? 

Imagine how it's easy to explain to supporter team, when they don't understand english and every two words your message are deleted and getting Warn and silence ... lol

sqdsqdsqd.png

they set it up so discord doesnt delete their server

Sorry but Ban the Word "GAME" or "CRASH" don't make discord ban lol

Word like cheat, soft, hack etc etc .. yes ... BUT game, crash, reboot ... c'mon 

Support keep telling me and my friends " We are alone to getting crash"  

5 days we are waiting for help or answers 

Best support ever 

Edited by Oclock