How To Use (Ballin Hoop Product)

Ballin Hoop Director

Mines crashing too. Specifically when I turn on the greener in the allinone2k23. I asked support for help in their discord but they're useless. They don't even help or tell if there is an issue or not.

Edited by violets
  • Like 2

when i launch my mod, it says "update needed." then it spends 15min updating and shows "update complete"

but there's no way to close the "update complete" window. if i close the mod and relaunch it, it says "update needed" again

1 hour ago, rj24 said:

when i launch my mod, it says "update needed." then it spends 15min updating and shows "update complete"

but there's no way to close the "update complete" window. if i close the mod and relaunch it, it says "update needed" again

same having the same issue made ticket on discord but support there is sorta useless

2 hours ago, rj24 said:

IF YOU'RE HAVING THIS ISSUE WITH THE UPDATER GETTING STUCK WHEN ITS FINISHED ITS BECAUSE YOUR ANTIVIRUS IS NOT DISABLED. DISABLE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE UPDATER WILL WORK!!!

Edited by paranoia

11 hours ago, paranoia said:

IF YOU'RE HAVING THIS ISSUE WITH THE UPDATER GETTING STUCK WHEN ITS FINISHED ITS BECAUSE YOUR ANTIVIRUS IS NOT DISABLED. DISABLE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE UPDATER WILL WORK!!!

nah it still says the same thing either way 

On 7/4/2023 at 3:54 AM, Liqwd said:

I always try to open the app and it updates and then doesnt let me click anything after the update completes. What do i do

go into task manger and click on ballin hoop and end the task that has no words 

• 2 weeks later...