How To Use (Ballin Hoop Product)

Ballin Hoop Director

Hy the 2in1 for 2k24 is not working for me im opened a ticket yesterday at night they updated the app but still not works.. 

i can log in to the app but its not functioning in the game. what can i do? idk if just for me or for everyone..?

On 3/2/2024 at 10:00 PM, luky214 said:

Where do I have to enter my vc code to receive?

i also have problem with this

On 3/1/2024 at 3:39 PM, thecarter2525 said:

I'm having the same problem. I can login just fine, but none of the functions work at all.

how do you login? i download the files then it deletes itself off my oc everytime

9 hours ago, thomaslacaze97 said:

how do you login? i download the files then it deletes itself off my oc everytime

I believe that the executable is supposed to delete itself after you run it. You have to extract it again every time you want to run the program. Even still, none of the tools are working at all.

8 hours ago, YungFrag said:

All in one isn't working. if these dickheads don't fix the tool i want a refund

Same man, still haven’t gotten any response from them and I filled out my ticket and all.

• Sad 1

i cant even install the all in one. did i just wasted 30 bucks? when i run the loginmenu.exe it prompts me to enter mode1 or mode2. neither works. i created a ticket and no response.

40 minutes ago, cagaocao said:

i cant even install the all in one. did i just wasted 30 bucks? when i run the loginmenu.exe it prompts me to enter mode1 or mode2. neither works. i created a ticket and no response.

Did you read the instructions? 

User Instructions:
1. Turn off all anti-virus software
2. Administrator runs
3. The modifier must be started before the game is started.
4. You must unzip it and use it every time because the software will delete itself.

I had the same issue but it was down to me not reading the instructions, once I did this it works fine.

1 minute ago, Luther. said:

Did you read the instructions? 

User Instructions:
1. Turn off all anti-virus software
2. Administrator runs
3. The modifier must be started before the game is started.
4. You must unzip it and use it every time because the software will delete itself.

I had the same issue but it was down to me not reading the instructions, once I did this it works fine.

i have anti virus off

i run it as administrator 

i have not started the game 

i unzip every time and when i run "loginmenu.exe" and get a promt saying to enter mode 1 or mode 2. i follow all instructions and still get that? any other tips?

14 minutes ago, cagaocao said:

i have anti virus off

i run it as administrator 

i have not started the game 

i unzip every time and when i run "loginmenu.exe" and get a promt saying to enter mode 1 or mode 2. i follow all instructions and still get that? any other tips?

when i type mode1 or 2 it tells to enter the correct nmumber. and then it deletes itself

7 hours ago, cagaocao said:

im stuck here and i cant get any help what a waste of cash smh

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (4).png

Screenshot (5).png

for this you would just type the number 1 or 2 in the console. not "mode 1".

after that it will delete itself and launch BallinHoop where you enter your key.

once you enter your key you will gain menu functionality and can turn on/off the functions.

in my case none of the functions work. it seems like everybody loves to help and explain how to get to the menu and how to run the loginmenu as an admin (*which i never had a problem with), but not how to get the menu to fucking work.

3 hours ago, YungFrag said:

after that it will delete itself and launch BallinHoop where you enter your key.

once you enter your key you will gain menu functionality and can turn on/off the functions.

in my case none of the functions work. it seems like everybody loves to help and explain how to get to the menu and how to run the loginmenu as an admin (*which i never had a problem with), but not how to get the menu to fucking work.

Yep it does not seem to actually work once you get the menu open

On 3/5/2024 at 8:54 PM, YungFrag said:

i actually found a way to make it work so if anybody has this same issue this can probably helped you.

1. launch 2k24 first then minimized it

2. exract the loginmenu folder and then run the app as administrator 

3. if it doesnt work the first do it a couple times more and then the menu will appear

note: the loginmenu app might launch the notepad app and then delete itself, just repeat the same steps and then it will appear. from there you enter thekey you purchased and youre done.

there is a fix the menu does crash sometimes for certin things but do as the intructions say but instead open 2k first and put it in window mode then run as admin and type 1 in the mode section it will load and close but then extract the file and run again but hit 2 for the mode section.That is what worked for me sometimes i had to run it more than twice but it ended up working for me hope this helps

On 3/9/2024 at 3:02 AM, lilguapstick said:

Still broken, nobody is answering support tickets. Looks like we got scammed boys

took about 5 hours for them to answer my ticket just for them to tell me to follow the instructions. those instructions dont work. i had to make it work on my own. do as VENGEANCE says and it mmight work

15 hours ago, cagaocao said:

took about 5 hours for them to answer my ticket just for them to tell me to follow the instructions. those instructions dont work. i had to make it work on my own. do as VENGEANCE says and it mmight work

i had the same issue/solution. the support is an absolute joke so don't even bother.

after some troubleshooting i did realize that FaceIT anti-cheat completely breaks the BH tools. this could be the case for other anti cheats (val, cs2, etc.)

i uninstalled faceit anti cheat and got SOME menu functionality (the auto-greener does not work at all, the MC takeover / stamina toggles also do not work).

even if you think the anti-cheat wouldn't have any effect on your game, it will.

Step 1. Disable Windows Defender /  Uninstall any anti-cheat
Step 2. Extract Loginmenu, Run Loginmenu as Admin

Step 3. in the command console enter 1 or 2 (just the number)

Step 4. Once menu opens, enter key

Step 5. Launch 2k. A "Game Detected" notification should pop up in the bottom righthand corner