How To Use (Ballin Hoop Product)

Ballin Hoop Director

Ok i got the update to go away, but now when I put my key in the Ballin app and click login it says 
Landing failed, Key Error

What do I do?

I already downloaded and installed all the troubleshooting files. 

Edited by poeticas42

AutoGreen hasn't worked for me all 2k23 (the 2in1 works though) I have 88 3pt shot and I am still missing wide open shots. There was an update earlier today, could this be the problem? I Just got it this morning and only bought a one-day license. 

I am having problems with the product 2 in 1 park and green after the update a few hours ago since then I cannot start the application and it tells me the following ( Network link off! )

status on site it says its working
announcement on discord it says its working
but when you log in it says "network link off"
I tried talking to live chat, I just kept getting the answer check the announcement lol

This isn't funny.  I paid for a week pass, then a year one.  I messaged the director twice and once before, and I get zero responses back.  Unacceptable.  Please update us on your website, not discord.

On 12/22/2022 at 2:22 AM, Maxy said:

when trying to log in to ballin hoop 2k mod that gives you everything and max out level and attributes it will not give me the code to log in.  any ideas?

you suppose to buy the product (key) that will log you into ballinhoop.

hello i got a question

i can change my value on my 2k player but it's only for "99" on all stuff and i want custom all value can i have a tuto for this?

Thanks

I’ve been trying to get help but nobody is responding to me. The dude I need to add on discord for the vc services isn’t adding me back. It’s been over a day and I’ve been trying to contact anyone. I’m hoping this isn’t a scam. I need help ASAP!

28 minutes ago, imbigdude007 said:

samething is happen to me wont let me update 

been like this for a couple of hours now!

support says he reported to the admin,

but who knows when will it be fixed.