How To Use (Ballin Hoop Product)

Ballin Hoop Director

On 11/22/2023 at 8:10 PM, thunderrin16 said:

homie prob used the body mod or was scoring 1000 pts in carreer and suprised he got banned 

I did not use the body mod, I was doing a fairly realistic career with 20 points per game. I never even set foot once in the park. For goodness sake, it's still an hack tool to use, but they shouldn't punish those who use them to play singleplayer. So yes, homie is surprised. Now, devote yourself to something else, nobody needs your sarcasm 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Every time i use the tool my lvl goes to 40 and ovr to 99, and there is no way to turn off lvl and ovr values on the tool, this bring to easy reports and easy ban, anyone else have this issue and knows a way to fix it?

Support is a waste of time they dont even care.

Senza_titolo.jpg

Senza_titolo_3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/12/2023 at 10:48, Mile said:

Chaque fois que j'utilise l'outil, mon niveau passe à 40 et ovr à 99, et il n'y a aucun moyen de désactiver les valeurs lvl et ovr sur l'outil, cela conduit à des rapports faciles et à une interdiction facile, n'importe qui d'autre a ce problème et connaît un moyen réparer?

Le soutien est une perte de temps, ils s'en moquent.

Senza_titolo.jpg

Senza_titolo_3.jpg

hello, 

recently purchased the mod but my player is not reading/not updating when I edit anything. Any suggestions? TIA. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2024 at 9:47 AM, TTVtedkacyznki said:

Anyone know how to redeem the VC? Bought it a few hours ago and have no idea why it wont work

Have you figured it out?

On 12/21/2023 at 4:48 AM, Mile said:

Every time i use the tool my lvl goes to 40 and ovr to 99, and there is no way to turn off lvl and ovr values on the tool, this bring to easy reports and easy ban, anyone else have this issue and knows a way to fix it?

Support is a waste of time they dont even care.

Senza_titolo.jpg

Senza_titolo_3.jpg

you can edit it right there: it says on the menu PARK LEVEL and PARK OVERALL 😂😂

On 1/25/2024 at 12:47 PM, TTVtedkacyznki said:

Anyone know how to redeem the VC? Bought it a few hours ago and have no idea why it wont work

create a ticket on discord and then they ask you to send your account info to one of their employees and they will log on to redeem illegally obtained vc (its basically a boosting service)

On 12/8/2023 at 10:45 AM, Mile said:

Any way to show my real ovr and lvl using 2k24 park tool?

everytime get set to 99 and lvl 40

in the all in one you can change it under PARK LEVEL and PARK OVERALL but idk bout the park version of the menu