How To Avoid Bans

Ballin Hoop Director

This guide I will be showing you guys how to stay undetected while using our cheats!  

I know many of you want to go and dominate every game you start playing right away, but before you do so please let me share my knowledge with you when it comes to cheats and how do I stay undetected for long periods of time. 

I have played COD since season 2, I'm 600+ hours on my main account with no ban. I also play Apex, Master rank with 800+ Hours on my main account, and no ban. How do I manage to do this? 

Please let me teach you! I will break this in 3 areas 

1) Aimbot usage 

2) ESP(WallHack) Faking 

3) KD ratio and win ratio 

1) Aimbot usage, I use super small FOV, 15-17 (depending on software ask in support) with the highest smooth rate as possible. This allows me to have more of a very strong aim assist instead of AimBot, so whenever Admin looks over my game-play he will see nothing suspicious about my aiming. Trust me it will help you aim better in the long run plus help you a lot in your games to win.

2) ESP(WallHack) Faking, Pretending like you don't have it! Fake aim at something, don't wall track the enemy and don't go directly in the enemy path. Play as you would play like you don't have it! only aim your gun at an enemy that is visible to you! I use ESP(WallHack) to get out of situations that would make me lose, to find a better position, and to know how many players I will be facing. If the admin checks your game-play, don't give him any reason to suspect you have ESP(WallHack) and you will be just fine. 

3) KD and Win Ratio, I know you are excited when getting started for the first time with cheats! When I first started using cheats I would go to win every game, kill anyone in my path and I was having a blast! That is until I got banned ? This is something we do not want for you guys and that's why I give you my guide, from our side we will always do our best to keep the cheat safe and 99% of users that got banned with our cheats was due to abusing the above steps, you can't win every game and kill everyone in every situation, sometimes you need to die and lose the game. I know I know you want to win ? But trust me keeping your KD at good player range and win ration to legit numbers is more important. 

This is all the tips I have for you, I hope you follow them, stay safe and have fun!

-Ballin Hoop team! ❤️

• Like 2